I've been tagged to list Eight Things You Don't Know About Me by bkwilliams
1. I didn't wear shoes to school until the 7th grade and then I only wore them to school.
2. I was born and raised in Hawaii (hence the barefoot-ness).
3. I am left handed but can't use left handed scissors. I knit right handed, but crochet left handed. I open jars and doors with my right hand, but have to pour liquids with my left.
4. I don't consider myself to be a risk taker, but I did leave Hawaii at 18 to go to college 2,300 miles away from family and friends to a place I'd never been. I lived by myself my first year of teaching, still far away from home.
5. I've lived in 5 different states.
6. I have traveled to several foreign countries and many states, but I consider myself a true homebody. I could easily not leave home for weeks if I could have good, fresh veggies and fruit delivered to my door, if I had books, music and my wine.
7. I think I have a great sense of humor but people who mask their biases, prejudices and meanness in humor make me very uncomfortable. Putting down minorities, women, nationalities and religions upsets me.
8. I used to be such a neat-freak. I couldn't go to bed if one thing was out of place in my bedroom. Now I inhabit the other end of the spectrum.
That was fun, thanks. I tag Teresa at maggiegracecreates.blogspot.com