Thursday, August 9, 2007

Babbling, Blundering and Blogging Through B



Be still your hearts! I know that this Beautiful Bag will cause some of you to Blush and Bemoan the fact that you do not have one. It's Both Becoming and Bemusing...and yes, it's where I keep my circular needles, my measuring tape, my stitch markers, my needle gauges, stitch holders, double pointed needles, scissors and a Bounty of things. I can even fit a little Book or two in the pockets on the outside. It is not an original idea to me, I saw it somewhere, but can't give credit where credit is due. It works for me and I love it for its portability, etc.
B is also for:
Brendan, my Beloved son
Books...how could I live without them..they are everywhere, in the car in the Bathroom, in every room in the house
Blueberries..yum!
Burt's Baby Bees stuff
Bobbysoxer..I would have been one if I had worn shoes
Brontes
Baking Bread
Baobab trees..I want to see them up close and personal before I leave this world
Baroque music
Bach..Beethoven
Bluebonnets
Botticelli, Breughel
And since I've exceeded the Bounds of Brevity, I'll say Bye Bye.

Best!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Musgrave said...

just found your blogs and your kind comment on one of mine so thought i would say hi. the pictures on your A blog are fabulous!

marylou said...

First the designer hose and now THIS bag...E, you are killing me with your "fantabulously chic" designs:)
Lunch was lovely until we noticed we forgot Dr. D's digi cam at the restaurant. Upon our return, 5 minutes later, it mysteriously disappeared????? A HUGE $750.00 lunch did NOT make my day:(
Hugs, Marylou xxoo