Friday, August 22, 2008

What She Left Behind.......



Early this morning in the gray, damp dawn, I noticed what Mother Nature had left behind. She has been gently weeping in the last few days. I can still see some of her tears. She has forgotten to take up some of her finely woven handkerchiefs. I love that she has tucked up some of her glorious creations, the leaves...and I notice that she has caught some of the delicate threads of her coat on the fence.                                                                                                 




































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellen,
It's a pity I couldn't see the last of your 3 pictures. Did it happened to the others or just me ? :(

Anonymous said...

I think all of the pictures are there, just that the words got left behind. And what words they are......so beautiful Ellen! I love to hear your words!