Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For My Dear Friend....

This is for my dear friend...who experienced quite an upsetting incident with the family fish...the Plecostomus. (sp?) I am hoping that the fish is well. And I am wondering in all of the financial worries that we all face........who, in the name of the Lord, would buy one of these? Do go and visit Jackie She is an amazing woman, a loving and creative person with a tremendous sense of humor and a fantastic family. I love reading about her creativeness and especially her sons....and click on the pictures so you can really appreciate the (???) of purchasing something like this.


Posted by Picasa
Best

5 comments:

ChickenBetty said...

tag you're it!

fish soccer???

Morgan the Muse said...

I saw that in a catalog! The soccer thing, that is. How very dumb!

Anonymous said...

Fish play soccer?? Oh my God...

Anonymous said...

Oh Ellen, I was thinking the same thing - who in the world has such creepy pets?? We do, that's who! But look at that Star Wars aquarium - that is something else, but $129.00. Yikes!
And let me tell you I spend enough time with our crazy animals, I'm not about to take the time to teach them how to play soccer. :)

Nice to see you back in your lovely spot!

Anonymous said...

oops, you were saying who in the world would buy an aquarium like that - I thought you were saying who in the world would buy a plecostumus...and agreeing with you.... LOL