Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wonder...


I went out to look at the night sky...I was thinking about the wonders of this world in which we live...the people who reach out to us, without any expectations; people who never ask for anything in return...they just are there for us; people who surprise us with their generosity, their giving and concern...people who will shine in our lifetime, give us light, comfort and hope; people who like the stars in the night sky are so beautiful, luminous and ...such a gift. We have only to go out and look up, around and out to see them and be connected. Glory be to those people who are the stars in our nights, the stars in our day, the comfort and beauty in our lives.

Thank you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right. Those wonderful people around us are really a GIFT to us (including you). Sometime I feel my being here at this moment, I mean how I live, how I choose my step in life ... so much get helped by them with my concious or not.
Really, it's a wonderful post Ellen. Thank you for sharing :)

jacquie said...

you are one of those people.

weebug said...

thank you for the gift of your words and friendship.

Simple Daisy said...

Wow....what an awesome post!!! So very true....

Anonymous said...

My email is:
hennya_here@yahoo.co.id

Sarah said...

And you are one of those people. Thank you, Ellen. I am still very much enjoying your lavender, book marks and book.