Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dear Friends


I seem to have been spending all of my
"Time Coinage" everywhere
but here, and there has been 
little savings of the coinage to spend
reading and leaving comments
on all of your lovely places.
Please forgive me.
I do hope to build up my savings account
and be a much better "Spender"
in the new year. 
I just have a wee mosaic to share here.
I hope that you like it.


...and perhaps just one more
which holds that which I love in Nature...
some you have seen before.


I do sincerely wish you all the best
in the New Year.
May it be all that you hope it to be.
May it be filled with good health
for you and those whom you love.
May peace for all of us
wrap around this world of ours.
May small joys and much comfort
be a part of every one of your days.

Thank you all for enriching my life.
With love, Ellen.

10 comments:

Mrs. Micawber said...

Dear Ellen - so glad to hear from you any time! I think that many of us have had slender time purses this year. :)

I love your indoor photos - they're so full of glowing light and warmth.

A peaceful and healthy New Year to you and your dear family.

J & B said...

Well 2014 we made it!
Ellen I can tell you there is a spark of you back and
the photo,s prove it. Your friends are looking forward
to good stuff Badgers birds and farm animals,love
it especially when you tell us about your walks.
A good year ahead and less worries, fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ellen, nice to hear from you, lovely pictures. I can definitely agree with the little time, it has been nice to slow down and recharge. Hope you and yours have a lovely and happy new Year! Oh, did you ever get the email you asked me for?

driftwood said...

happy new year to you Ellen, may it be filled with whatever you need to make you happy x

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday! A toast to another year of the Universe thanking you for noticing the beauty it puts on display!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Jan. 3rd

So lovely to hear from you! And thank you for the lovely photos, you shared.

We each have just so much Time. And if we're wise, we'll spend it, as feel best/right to/for us. No need to make any excuses, to anyone else.

Just happy to see you again.

A very Happy and Healthy New Year of 2014, to you and to yours.

Tessa~

Annie Cholewa said...

Beautiful images Ellen, and how lovely to see a post from you ... my time purse is rather empty too so I do understand.

Wishing you and yours only good things in 2014 x

Beetlebirdhare said...

Beautiful collection of images Ellen : )
I know what you mean about time - mine's been a little stretched too!
Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with joy and happiness xxx

Ginnie said...

I don't know how I missed this post Ellen. I thought I was checking every third or fourth day to see if you were back with us but time must have gotten away from me.
Love the colages and the fact that you are back !!!

Ginnie said...

Your last email was Dec. 31 and now it is Jan 31st!!! I miss your lovely words and photos, Ellen.